With over two decades’ experience, Stephen Shepard Attorney at Law has proven himself as a business lawyer, real estate attorney, and probate and estate planning advocate with a focus on trial work and litigation. His vast amount of time in the courtroom has made him a formidable ally for those who find themselves involved in business or real estate disputes. With offices located in Huntington Beach, California, Stephen Shepard has gained a reputation for success in Orange County and the surrounding areas. His private practice provides a personalized approach to each client and their unique needs.
Stephen Shepard also serves as an Adjunct Professor at Trinity Law School.
Areas of Practice
- Western State University — J.D.
- University of California, Los Angeles — B.A.
Associations & Memberships
- Board of Directors — Sojourner’s Way, Inc.
- Board of Directors — Emancipated4Life, Inc.
- Orange County Bar Association — Business Litigation Section
- California State Bar (1991)
- United States District Court (1992)
- Central District of California (1991)
- Eastern District of California (1991)
- Torres v. Torres (2006) 135 Cal.App.4th 870